Click This Link Hospitals, Government Agencies, emergency services, utility companies...to name but a few, need to ensure that key members of staff remain available (on-Call) during times where they might be scheduled not to work.
get Misoprostol without prescription The On-Call Manager complements the eRoster service and gives staffing managers a clear view over the commitments and available cover in case of an event or emergency.
How do employers use the module?
The on-call manager complements the eRoster module. It is FREE to all eRoster users and can be used as a stand alone solution to manage general availability for bank workers.
- Managers will release an an on-call rota to matching employees (defined by a period and a location)
- Governed by rules, employees will make themselves available for periods of time
- Managers will review the suggested available On-Calls and lock-down the rota, which is communicated back to the employee
- In the event where an active roster is created, the manager can consult the on-call rota and "pull" the available workers into the active roster.
The Core Benefits
Full visibility of available capacity
Include workforce in process
Rules to govern process
- Free to use for all eRoster customers.
- Significant time saver
- Configure and customise- including the change of the name "On-Call Manager".
- Introduce bespoke rules to meet your requirements.
- Interface directly with the eRoster service to improve accuracy